Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Very First Post

Well. Here I am. I'm setting out on a journey - one that I'm sure will be quite long and arduous - and I really couldn't be more excited. I'm going to be a real author. I'm now officially published via Amazon Kindle, and I'm moving some of my work from other sites and putting it up for sale on Kindle. For those of you who have found me through Literotica, I just want to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world. You guys are the only reason I have to courage to even attempt this, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you.

I'm going to post the links to my books here (with my own, personally designed covers, I am happy to say) so that you don't have to go hunting around the internet for them. I'll also link to this page and my Amazon author page from my Literotica profile page, so that everyone can get around okay.

Well...I guess that's it, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment